- Copy these rules onto your post
- Mention creators of the tag: Angelica and Rosie @TheBookCoverGirls and link to the original post
- Mention and thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Answer all the questions
- Since there were originally seven members in the Justice League, tag 7 people
- Also, you can use the images provided, but don’t have to if you don’t want to
- Have fun with it!
Tag: Tessa Dare
Starting a new series of posts about my top five favourite [insert topic here]. I’m starting things off with a (literal) bang and talking about romance novels.
I started reading romance when I was in high school. However, it’s only in the last couple of years when I’ve really felt like a romance reader. During those years, I’ve discovered just how wonderful the genre is and how important it can be to have books written (primarily though certainly not exclusively) by women, for women.
So these are my top five favourite romance novels. There are a lot more books out there that I really enjoy but these ones have a special place in my heart.
WARNING: mild spoilers about the books, though I’ve tried to keep things as vague as possible.
#BookishBloggersUnite is a weekly hashtag that a group of bookish friends participate in to talk about books. This week’s host is Bookish Bron, check out their blog for more links.
Today, I’m taking a look at the upcoming releases for the back half of 2018 and listing the titles I’m most excited about. I have to admit, most of the big 2018 books for me came out in the first six months, including a new Jacqueline Carey which always has me excited (and it was great!). But there are lots of great titles on the horizon. Here are just a few of them.